- A Home Warranty is a contract, which provides the repairs of electrical, plumbing and appliances inside the home.
- Offers a valuable safety net on the home’s existing covered major systems and appliances, giving buyers and sellers less to worry about
- Home warranties only cover items that malfunction because of normal wear and tear.
- Anything that’s was broken before the contract is purchased or does not work due to lack of adequate maintenance is not covered. Neither are items that show signs of rust, corrosion or sediment build-up.
- NJ premiums can cost anywhere from 500 to 1000 dollars annually and the deductibles can be in the range of 50 to 100 dollars, per repair incident.
When you sell your house, the buyer will be happy to know that the appliances are insured, since the warranty will carry over to the new owner.
Statistics show that homes with home warranties are selling at higher prices and faster than homes without a home warranty. A Gallup Poll contracted by NJ warranty companies found homes with warranties sold up to 27 days quicker and for up to 3 percent more money than those without.
I find this website on Home Warranties very valuable: http://www.homewarrantyreviews.com/New-Jersey-home-warranty-companies
If you are looking for a buyer’s agent or a listing agent in Bridgewater, Bedminster or Branchburg call me for more insight to help guide you firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-930-2408